|I didn't have a choice...
||[Sep. 17th, 2007|11:01 pm]
1 - List seven weird/quirky habits about myself|
2 - Tag seven people to do the same
3 - not just say "whoever wants to do it" or refuse to tag people
1. If you call or IM me and I don't recognize your voice/screenname, I'll talk to you anyway.
2. I was born a curly blonde, but am currently a straight brunette.
3. I am capable of having four-hour-long conversations with someone who I've already talked to that day.
4. I almost never wear shorts in public. (almost, not never)
5. I still remember the chorus to my session song from the first time I ever went to summer camp, when I was eight years old. (call me and I'll sing it for you)
6. When I was ten years old, I could tell the difference between granite and marble better than most adults.
7. I have been told that I speak Hebrew (not just reciting prayers) in my sleep, and did sign language when I was recovering from anesthesia.
zoey, sam, hamutahl, jack, galina, hunter, and jane.